BCGA Junior Golf Tour Information
All Junior players must be a member of the BCGA and pay the annual membership fee of $15 to be eligible to register for tournaments.
2021 Junior Tournament Schedule
May 15 - Manor Golf Course
June 14 - Golden Oaks Golf Club
June 30 - Reading Country Club
July 13 - Blackwood Golf Course
July 19 - Berkshire Country Club
July 28 - Heidelberg Country Club - BCGA Junior Amateur Championship
- Play is governed by the USGA Rules of Golf and its Interpretations and, where applicable, by the Local Rules and Conditions of the host course.
- All players and caddies must walk. Push/pull carts are permitted.
- There is a double par limit for every hole. Players should pick up their ball when they reach double par to keep the pace of play.
- Players should play “ready golf”, when possible.
- Proper attire is required at all times at the host course by players, caddies, and spectators.
- Parents, friends, and relatives are welcome to walk along as spectators. Spectators must remain on the cart paths or in the rough and at least 30 yards away from the players.
- All golfers under the age of 12 must have an adult remain at the course for the duration of the tournament.
- Awards will be given to the top 3 finishers in each age group division.
- Age groups 10 & under and 11-12, may have an adult caddie walk with them. *CADDIE RULES*
- Your age group is determined by your age as of May 15, 2021.
- Advanced players are welcome to play up an age group.
- Age Groups/Yardages:
AGE GROUPS 9-HOLE TARGET YARDAGE # HOLES
10 & Under (Boys & Girls) 1200-1500 9 holes
11-12 Girls 1800-2000 9 holes
11-12 Boys 2000-2400 9 holes
13-14 Boys 2700-3000 18 holes
13-14 Girls 2000-2400 18 holes
15-18 Boys 3000-3300 18 holes
15-18 Girls 2400-2700 18 holes
13. Ties for 1st place will be broken with a sudden-death playoff. If weather or darkness prevents completion of a sudden-death playoff, the winner will be decided by a scorecard playoff:
a. All ties for 18-hole players will be determined on the basis of the best score on the last nine holes. If the tying players have the same score for the last nine, determine the winner on the basis of the last six holes, the last three holes, and finally the 18th hole.
b. All ties for 9-hole players will be determined on the basis of the best score on the last six holes, last three holes, and finally the 9th hole.
c. If the players are still tied using the above method, continue backward from the last hole until a winner is determined.
14. Points for each tournament to determine Tour Champions: 1st place= 15 pts, 2nd place=10 pts, 3rd place=8 pts, 4th place=5 pts, 5th place=3 pts, 6th and below=1pt
15. End of season award for the Tour Champion of each division